Serviced Apartments in Guangzhou
Travellers looking for hotels near Canton Fair or hotels in Tianhe will appreciate the luxurious comfort and convenience of Fraser Suites Guangzhou. With excellent proximity to major business and retail complexes and the transport links available, the property is well-placed for business and leisure activities, making it particularly ideal for travellers desirous of extended stays.
Fraser Suites Guangzhou
OneLink Walk, 232_2 Tianhe Road,
Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China 510620
232号之二万菱汇 邮编: 510620
Facilities, Amenities and Services within the vicinity
- Shopping malls: Onelink Walk and Taikoo Hui (3-minute walk)
- Supermarket (5-minute walk)
- Other city landmarks, for example, Canton Tower, Guangzhou Opera House (15- minute drive)
- Guangzhou East Railway Station (8-minute drive)
- Shipaiqiao Station, Metro Line 3 (1-minute walk)
Getting to Fraser Suites Guangzhou
By Taxi (approximately 44-minute drive)
- Start from Airport to Airport Expressway
- Turn to Huanan Expressway
- Turn to Zhongshan Avenue
- Turn to Tianhe Road and head towards Fraser Suites Guangzhou
By Metro (approximately 1.5 hours)
- Take metro line 3 (Airport South - Tiyv Xilu) to the Tiyv Xilu station
- Interchange to metro line 3 (spur line) towards Tianhe Coach Terminal
- Alight at Shipaiqiao Station and take station Exit A. Fraser Suites Guangzhou is on the right.
Guangzhou is the third largest city in China with a population of close to 13 million. Located on the Pearl River approximately 120 km from Hong Kong, the capital city of Guangdong Province has been a major trading port, a national transportation hub, and a centre for cultural exchanges and many historical revolutions and reforms.
The major seaport hails a colourful history of welcoming travellers from around the world who are constantly awed by its ancient temples, millenarian-old park, magnificent imperial tomb and architectures preserved to a tee. The modern Guangzhong, on the other hand, is a dynamic city with a unique lifestyle, distinctive cuisine, iconic architecture and futuristic infrastructure.
With a high number of restaurants per capita among the Chinese cities, Guangzhou is a great place for gastronomical delights. Shopping is equally exciting where international brands line commercial districts and local, authentic finds at amazing prices flood the many street markets around. Following good food and fabulous sightseeing, there is no better way to relax in one of the villages not too far away and enjoy some bird-watching
Essential Facts About Guangzhou
Guangzhou has a lengthy monsoon season, spanning from April through September. Monthly averages range from 13.6°C in January to 28.6°C in July, while the annual mean is 22.6°C. The relative humidity is approximately 68%. Extreme temperatures have ranged from 0°C to 39.1°C.
The main spoken language is Chinese, specifically Cantonese, although Mandarin serves as the lingua franca.
GMT +8 hours.
The unit currency is Renminbi (RMB), which comes in denominations of one, two, five, 10, 20, 50 and 100. Credit cards are widely accepted at larger establishments.
Medical l Facilities
Guangzhou has an efficient medical and healthcare network. General and specialized hospitals can be found in all of the city’s administrative districts. Foreigners in Guangzhou may seek medical attention at the hospital by presenting their personal identity document or residence permit.
Goods and Services Tax
The standard rate of VAT in China is 17%. Some products enjoy a lower rate of 13% and this applies to books and edible oils.
Smoking is restricted in the following public areas, where smoking rooms or areas are set up:-
- Restaurants of over 150 sqm, or with over 75 seats
- Entertainment and gaming venues
- Indoor work spaces
- Waiting rooms of public buses, taxis, coaches, metro, ferries, trains and airplanes